FIREFLY is DEDICATED TO THE TRANSFORMATION OF OUR STUDENTS' MINDS, BODIES, AND SOULS.
Continue your journey by becoming part of firefly's 200 Hour teacher training
Why consider Teacher Training at Firefly?
Deepen your physical practice – Yoga training programs bring students of all physical levels together to learn from each other’s different body types, injuries, flexibility levels, and strengths.
Become a teacher – Once you have completed your training you will officially be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). From that you would have the option of teaching and building on your training.
- Challenge yourself mentally and physically – “As a beginner your mind is in a million pieces and your body is whole. As a master your body is in a million pieces and your mind is whole”. As you deepen your physical practice and added components of meditation, chanting, and restorative asana, you will find yourself to become more flexible both physically and mentally.
Please join us at our free Information Sessions:
Monday, August 6 at10:30am
Monday, August 13 at 5:30pm
Wednesday, August 22 at 6:30pm
Sunday, August 26 at 11:15am
(all sessions are held in the Firefly Foxboro Small Yoga Studio)
Schedule for Training:
- Session I: Friday, 9/28 - Sunday 9/30
- Session II: Friday, 10/19 - Sunday, 10/21
- Session III: Friday, 11/9 - Sunday, 11/11
- Session IV: Friday, 12/7 - Sunday, 12/9
- Session V: Friday, 1/11 - Sunday, 1/13
- Session VI: Friday, 2/1 - Sunday, 2/3
- Session VII: Friday, 2/22 - Sunday, 2/24
- Session VIII: Friday, 3/15 - Sunday, 3/17
- Session IX: Friday, 3/29- Sunday, 3/31
Please fill out this form for more information: